Find me on Facebook...

As the title says you can now find me on facebook
Facebook page

This is why I have been missing! People had told me they were having trouble looking at the blog on phones, so it makes sense to add page!

I have also had my first order... matching friendship wraps and wrap dangles for two brothers :-)



I have also been fiddling around with ideas for some sort of display for the Christmas Shopping evening at the school.
I've bought some lovely stretchy black velour material, to cover the table, and also to cover a homemade bracelet stand. 




I also need to convert a couple of boxes into display stands for the colour sample wraps and the sample removable wraps... but that's a job for once the children are in bed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship wraps available now!

Pre-christmas Tablet Weavng