Friendship wraps available now!

As the title suggests I thought I would start selling the friendship wraps (bracelets) now whilst the removable wraps are being tested out for me...



These are about 12 inches long - 1inch loop, 6 inch wrap, and 5 inches of tails to allow for different wrist sizes...
They can be a flat wrap (like the bottom two) or spiral knot (like the middle - pink yellow and blue one) or a mixture (like the 2nd one down).
I have a few colours available, but if you really want something you can't see let me know and I might be able to rustle up something different :-)

Red
Mid pink


Dusky pink
Electric blue



Orange
Yellow


Mid blue
Purple


Green
 Obviously different screens will change the exact colour slightly, according to my screen these are fairly true to the actual colours
Only £4 each - Let me know if you would like to order one - comment here, or send me an e-mail my.twisted.yarns@gmail.com
Thanks for looking
xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-christmas Tablet Weavng