Friendship wraps and more...



I was playing last night and I made a couple of friendship wraps - friendship bracelets done in the style of  a wrap! I really like how they've turned out, but I think I'll make them with double the strands in future as they are a little on the skinny side!







I've also made some hairwraps (examples) in different lengths... think I need to work on my photography skills though as I can't get them any clearer than they are:-)

 I am now going to be brave and "show" my blog to a few select people to start getting some feedback.... please be gentle with me as I'm a novice ;-p

Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions as it'll all help in the long run!

Now the tricky part starts... trying to work out how much to charge for things...

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship wraps available now!

Pre-christmas Tablet Weavng