£4 friendship wraps

Thought I'd make the price a little more obvious as it seems to be lost within another post!

The removable braids seem to be going down well - 3 girls have tried them and like them, and have been proudly showing them off to their friends, who in turn are asking where they got them - YAY!
3 more girls have been given / sent their braids so I'm waiting to see what they think.
Hannah has worn her braid for about 10 days - including hair washes and a swimming lesson - it still looks in tip top condition and an added bonus - it is now lovely and flexible (the knotted wrap sections start a little stiff)

Well last night I played around with 2 more ways of wrapping for the friendship wraps - 1 may be suitable for the hair wraps as well but I haven't tried it yet... the other I think is less suitable...


The top is a herringbone wrap and the bottom is a square knot wrap... both of which are flat sections of wrap rather than the usual round :-) but they add variety so I like them LOL!

I have also taken the plunge and will be having a table at the school's Christmas shopping evening, so I have to get a supply of friendship wraps done and also a selection of each length of hair wrap! Then I have to think of how to lay out the table etc... so any ideas or tips will be more than welcome.

As a bit of fun Hannah helped me tonight to try and make some decorations for the table, but they are currently drying so you'll have to wait and see how they turned out ;-p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship wraps available now!

Pre-christmas Tablet Weavng