Current "stock" / samples

I've had a good sort out tonight...

  •  I've transformed my work space to have a really useful strong bar across the back





  • The friendship wraps - including slighter smaller ones for younger children and standard ones for older children and adults. These will be £4 each
Standard friendship wraps £4

Small friendship wraps £4
  • The removable hair wraps, neatly organised into length order. I'm still debating the price of these... other examples I've seen are generally start at £5 for a 4 inch wrap and then 50p extra per inch of wrap. I am considering a bargain of £4 for a 6 inch wrap and then 50p per inch :-)
Removable hair wraps from £4

  • I'm still working on more samples of the wrap bangles, but they are suitable for younger children as they are fairly small (up to around age 10?), these will also be £4 each
Wrap bangles £4


So, now I just need to work on ideas for setting out some sort of display for the Christmas shopping evening at the kids' school... anyone got any tips or suggestions?

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship wraps available now!

Pre-christmas Tablet Weavng