Clay play continues...

Well, the PC didn't go too well, as the pen melted! Other than that it was great.

I've also had a look at airdrying clay and that was great fun....

Here's my first attempts :-)






These were made using DAS airdry clay, which gives a rough look to the flowers, but I was still really pleased with them :-)









This second set of flowers were made using a more expensive type of air drying clay, and gave a much smoother colour, the first flower went so well that I went one step further and coloured the next ones. They are fairly basic still but I have REALLY enjoyed making them :-p

Since then I have had another play with ADC and then with Katie's playdough. But, you'll have to wait to look at those <3

Sara
xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship wraps available now!

Pre-christmas Tablet Weavng