Bracelets...

Well, the last few days I've been playing with bracelets, I've looked at loads of tutorials which all blurred into one in the end... but they all showed the same technique, some more clearly than others! This is the result...


 
 
I really loved doing friendship bracelets when I was younger so these wave bracelets were fairly quick to do, and the kids loved them!
Then I tried the macrame style, which again were very popular with the children :-)



 
 
Yesterday I decided to try something else I'd seen on a couple of tutorials, but only using the limited materials that I already had I came up with this;
 

 
It may be messy (and made with wire wrapping rather than a nice flexible thread!), but I really like it
xXx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship wraps available now!

Pre-christmas Tablet Weavng