Getting nearer...

Well, I think I'm getting closer to selling some of my projects!
I'd like to start selling the plait-in hair wraps, I've started making a few to display and start sizing them...
I've also got a couple of girls lined up ready to test them out for me...
I just need to try and work out how much I am going to charge for them (think I'll probably have an introductory price just while I see if there's any interest in them!)

If I'm selling the wraps I might as well start selling the friendship bracelets as well... the waves, the macrame style and also the wraps will work nicely as braclets.
So, it'll have to be head down while I try to formulate a proper plan of action
Wish me luck :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship wraps available now!

Pre-christmas Tablet Weavng