No clay - CROCHET!

Well, I havent updated in a good few years, but thought I'd resuurect my blog just to keep track of craft projects... over the past few years I have had long spells of not really doing anything creative, but about 4 years ago I started to crochet.


Since then, I haven't looked back! I've mainly crocheted blankets - simply baby blankets as gifts for friends, large blankets for family to snuggle under, and intricate blankets to give away as presents (only to the favoured few as they take sooo long!)






















I also made some NHS hero dolls: for a neigbour who is a midwife, a friend's sister who is a respiratory care nurse and another friend who is exceptionally busy as a junior doctor  in a hospital...



Sara ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship wraps available now!

Pre-christmas Tablet Weavng